This suite is for everyone who wants to feel at home in a historic lakeside castle – individuals, couples or families. The largest private terrace of the hotel allows you to enjoy a unique view of Ouchy harbour. Typical of the neo-Gothic style of the 19th century, the Terrace Suite features a large four-poster bed, for dreams inspired by the classic legends of honourable knights and chivalry.
The bespoke designer furniture gives the suite a well-balanced, contemporary touch. This suite is ideal for families, as the living room can be transformed into a second bedroom with one or two extra beds (on request).
- Surface area of 68 sq m.
- King size bed 200 x 200, can be separated into two single beds
- Complimentary products from Molton Brown
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Very large terrace
- Harbor view from the separate living room
- Separate living room (with possibility of extra beds for children)
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Free internet access
- Flat screen TV
- Air conditioner
- Possibility to add one or two extra beds and / or cot, in the separate living room.