Are you looking for an unusual venue with a high quality service for the organisation of an event in Lausanne? In an authentic 12th century building, the Château d'Ouchy includes a private room, the "Château's Vinothèque", ideal for meetings or conferences of up to 40 participants.
Bathed in natural light, this room and its unique historical setting inspire the best business and brightest ideas.
Groups can organise their own wine tastings in this private and cosy setting.
- Screen with beamer
- Flipchart, pens and paper
- Free and secure Wi-Fi access
- Two 50 cl bottles of water in the conference room (one bottle for half day packages)
- Two coffee breaks with orange juice, Nespresso coffee, tea, assorted pastries in the morning and sweets in the afternoon (one coffee break for half day packages)
- Lunch in the restaurant, including a starter, main course and dessert, mineral water and coffee.
Plan your next meeting with both on-site and remote participants in the comfort of our hybrid-ready lounges!
Equipped with high-quality sound and image and compatible with all video conferencing interfaces, our professional equipment is available on request.
On request, subject to availability.
Click here for more information